Technology and safety of your home lift
Incorporating the intuitive SmartLift app into you new home lift means adopting a smarter way of living. This unique app, developed specifically for Aritco’s luxury HomeLifts, gives you complete control and connectivity over your new piece of technology. With it, you can control the lighting levels and colours, even schedule when the lights are turned on or off, meaning you can save money on energy overnight but still wake up to illumination in the morning. The app is even intelligent enough to let you know when your lift requires repairs or maintenance, so you’re never caught off guard at the worst moment.
We’ll be constantly adding loads of cool new features to the app to improve the user-friendliness of all our lifts, so download it now and stay tuned for further updates!
The Aritco Home Lift uses a tried and tested screw and nut drive system, developed and modified to meet the requirements of a residential environment – silent and smooth, so as not to disturb neighbours or wake children, with a soft, graceful start and stop motion.
Rated speed 0.15 m/s
Rated speed 0.3 m/s (for installations outside Europe)
The Artico Home Lift complies with Europe’s strictest safety requirements. It complies with the European Machine Directive 2006/42/EC by following the harmonised standard EN81-41, making it safe for use in any EU member state. It also has CE marking, which means it’s certified as a safe product in accordance with EC directives.
Safety is always a top priority when designing and constructing a HomeLift. We want you to feel confident that even small children will be able to use the lift easily and securely without any risks. The advanced Aritco SmartSafety system uses smart doors that can detect when something (or someone) is blocking the entrance to the lift and prevent itself from closing.
You can even lock the doors to the lift to prevent children from using it when you aren’t around, or serve as an additional home security measure. The lift also has an independent, back-up power supply that activates as a failsafe in the event of a power supply to ensure you aren’t left stranded.
All Aritco Luxury Home Lifts are fitted with an alarm button that is connected to an autodialer, so you can make emergency calls from the lift. There are pre-programmed numbers to allow you to reach emergency services quickly and easily.
The Aritco SmartSafety system is designed with a focus on safety and reliability in order to anticipate and prevent all hazardous situations that may occur in the home. Small children will play inside and outside of the lift, and smart doors and safety sensors will prevent their fingers from being trapped and injured. The lift’s drive system is a thoroughly-tested and reliable system with a screw attached to the DesignWall, which drives the lift up and down.
1. Smart doors. The integrated door openers feature collision intelligence, and can sense if an obstacle is in the way. If a door hits something while in motion, the doors automatically reverse. The door then tries to complete the motion again, passing slowly at the location where it previously encountered the obstruction. This is to ensure that the object that was previously in the way has been removed, and to reduce the force.
2. Emergency operation. Electrical emergency operation is included for all lifts. In the event of an emergency (in accordance with EN81-41) it is possible for an authorised/competent person to lower the lift to the nearest landing (from the service panel outside the lift). The emergency operation speed is 0.8 m/min.
3. Control system battery monitoring function. All lifts include a battery monitoring function in the control system. The smart battery guard ensures that the batteries are not discharged if you turn off the lift, or the power supply is unstable.
4. Safety edges. Safety edges are located around the carrier floor and the top of the DesignWall. The safety edges ensure that it is not possible for anything to become trapped between the moving carrier and the walls (shaft). If something should come between the carrier and the walls (shaft), the lift will stop.
5. Key – locking the lift. It is possible to lock the control panel to prevent the lift from being used. A key symbol indicates whether or not the lift is locked.
6. Drive system. The drive system is a thoroughly-tested and reliable system, with a screw and nut attached to the DesignWall that drives the lift up and down. The system also features dual safety brakes and a battery-driven lowering system, so you are always able to get out of the lift, even in the event of a power failure. For Aritco, it is natural to follow the most stringent safety requirements and directives!